To get a girl in the sack these days, a guy needs to bring his A game and even then it isn't always enough. Movies can greatly aid a man's fortune in the love department if he picks the right one. So let's not beat around the bush fellas - here are ten flicks that will have your girl bending over backwards to make you happy.
1. Pretty Woman: Most women dream of a knightly figure like Richard Gere driving by in his stretch limo and taking them to wherever Gere takes women when he wants some one on one time. Pretty Woman will make your girl think that dreams do come true, even if she is with you.
2. What Women Want: Since women like to pretend they know what they want, even if they don't really have a clue, this movie is sure to make them feel that there is hope you might one day understand them. With Mel Gibson in the starring role, it would make sense to skip this one if you brought home the rabbi's daughter. If she is a clans-woman though, What Women Want should jump to the top of your list.
3. Failure to Launch: Matthew McConaughey is a huge turn on for chicks. If your girl isn't instantly aroused by this hunk of studly-ness, then you may have brought home a female that plays for the away team - but that could be a good thing.
4. Notting Hill: This may be tough to sit through for the average Joe, but it may very well be worth the wait. If you can't stomach a true chick-flick, even if it means flicking a chick after wards, then wisely avoid this epitome of male kryptonite.
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Another Matthew McConaughey movie, another movie that will make the prey sitting next to you salivate with sexual desire. This experience will also prove to be quite educational for her, as it will clearly explain how women should not behave.
6. Hitch: Hitch gives you lots of bang for your buck. Not only is it pretty good comedy, but it may very well cause a certain sexual friskiness in your intended target. Hitch is very easy to watch and thus, won't leave you wondering if you were being smart, or just desperate when you rented it.
7. Just Like Heaven: This movie, while possibly causing temporary impotence, is sure to move your girl in the right way. If you have the testicular fortitude to stomach a corny, albeit decent romance, then things should be hot and heavy by the time the ending credits come up.
8. Cruel Intentions: This one is a no brainer. Cruel Intentions oozes sexuality which may very well get her motor running at high gear. Don't be surprised if your suddenly mounted half way in.... the movie.
9. Titanic: Single-handedly responsible for more men going limp than any other movie ever made. Invest in some Viagra or other sexual enhancers and get your mojo rocking. Even though her passion may soon lead to fornication, remember that you'll be forced to listen to Celine Dion before you're drenched in some pleasurable perspiration.
10. The Wedding Planner: Don't be concerned about the possibility of your girl getting some radical ideas about marriage - like actually having one. She'll realize her mistake of actually considering you marriage material the following day. Of course, you will have had your fun and moved on to your next target by then.
**Read more articles by Ozzy Neav**